This machine uses round column as its guide slip surface for steady automatic lifting up and down. The machine is applicable to plane grinding and polishing of slabs with greatly various thickness, tombstones, and stone with design. The worktable can be selected for grinding crafts camber inside and outside.
|Max. spindle lifting stroke||mm||80||80|
|Max. lifting stroke||mm||470||470|
|Power of main motor||kW||5.5/7.5||5.5/7.5|
A. The machine adopts the joint structure, which has good rigidity, stable and reliable operation and durability.The screw nut structure is used for electric lifting.
The electrical part adopts domestic famous brands, with stable quality and high cost performance.
B. Innovative painting process, from the traditional machine painting process to the current single part painting process, fine workmanship, making parts more anti-corrosion, anti-rust, overall appearance.
A. Packing & Loading
Each unit packed into one 20ft or 40ft container, screws fix well into container to avoid shake.
B. After-sales service：
Thoughtful and efficient after-sales service, provide support and protection for your benefit
1. According to the contract, guide equipment installation, commissioning for customers on schedule.
2. On-site training, guide the customer about the product specification operation and technical use
3. Responsible for receiving and handling customer's suggestions and complaints about product quality and service quality
4. In warranty period, we will do the tracking and inspection unscheduled to implement our service with dynamic management.
5. If there is something problem with the machine during the warranty period, we will send someone to repair it for free
6. The customer can enjoy life-long after-sales service after the warranty period.
7. Responsible for training service personnel regularly, continuously improve the overall quality of service personnel
8. We provide customers with equipment failure maintenance personnel, business consulting, customer complaints and other recommendations the whole day.
According to your actual needs, choose the most reasonable overall design and planning procedures